Entitled to concessionary admission charge:
- People aged 65 and over.
- Carnet Jove holders.
- International Student Identity Card holders.
- Large or single-parent family book holders.
- Groups of ten or more people who are not tourists with a prior booking.
Entitled to free admission:
- Children aged under 16.
- Unemployed people upon presentation of proof of their status.
- Accredited members of the ICOM (International Council of Museums) or ICOMOS (International Council of Monuments).
- Accredited members of the Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya.
- Accredited professional tourist guides upon presentation of proof of their status.
- Teachers who work in education centres that provide government-regulated education, visiting in the course of their duties and accredited by the head of their education centre.
- Accredited members of the press visiting in the couse of their duties who have provided prior notification of their visit in writing.
- Disabled people upon presentation of a certificate confirming their disabled status. The person accompanying htem will also benefit from a free admission rate if the disabled status certificate states that the disabled person requires a companion.
- Foster families upon presentation of proof of their status.
- School parties (pupils in the general education system: infants, primary and compulsory secondary education, students in middle-level vocational training and teaching staff) with a prior booking.
- Free admission on the last Tuesday of every month between 1 October and 30 June
- Groups that book through travel a tourism-related agency, operator or similar company will benefit from a 25% reduction on the applicable admission rate. The authorised guide or person accompanying the group will be given free admission.