UNLIMITED VISITS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR TO THE CATALAN AGENCY OF CULTURAL HERITAGE'S SITESDe Bat a Bat is a pass that allows you to enter the various heritage sites managed by the Government of Catalonia throughout the year without any prior bookings.
You can buy it in person at the ticket offices of the museums (with the exception of three sites) on any day of the year during their opening hours or else online.
The card is accompanied by a foldout sheet that locates the 29 sites on a map with all the practical information of each place. Buying a De Bat a Bat pass does not imply permanence and you can enjoy exclusive promotions.
How does it work? It is incredibly easy, simply follow these three steps:
1. Choose the type of pass you want
Choose between the individual category (personal and non-transferable use for the titleholder) and the multi-person category (personal and non-transferable use for the titleholder and a maximum of 3 companions, whether they are friends, colleagues, relatives, etc. All members of large families that can present proof of status can purchase and enjoy the multi-person De Bat a Bat pass at the reduced price).
2. Choose you price
In addition to the standard prices, people aged 65 and over, pensioners, titleholders of Carnet Jove and International Student Cards, and people with a large or single-parent family card are entitled to purchase the pass at the reduced price. Proof of status must be presented in person at the ticket office to qualify for this reduced price.
3. Enjoy the cultural heritage
If you have bought your pass online, print the proof of purchase receipt you will receive by email or display it from your mobile phone at the first heritage site you visit and it will be exchanged for your new De Bat a Bat pass. If you prefer to buy it in person at one of the heritage sites, you can start visiting this heritage once you have acquired it.
Terms and conditions
- The card does not include any other activities or extra services such as guided tours, audio guides or audiovisuals.
- The ticket office and entrance close 30 minutes before the scheduled closing time.
- The Catalan Agency of Cultural Heritage reserves the right to cancel the De Bat a Bat pass if any fraudulent use of the card is detected.
- In the case of online sales, the pass will be valid from the day the proof of purchase receipt is exchanged for the De Bat a Bat card at any of the ticket offices of the museums or monuments that sell them.
Write to the following email address for more information or if you have any doubts: email@example.com
Buy your BAT