The Generalitat de Catalunya is committed to making its Web sites and applications for mobile devices accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of Web sites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, (hereinafter Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September) thereby transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This declaration of accessibility is applicable to http://patrimoni.gencat.cat/en
This Web site is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September due to the exceptions and lack of compliance detailed below:
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
a) Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September:
- There may be various publishing errors in one or other Web page, with regard to both HTML content and final documents published later than 20 September 2018
- There is multimedia content for which there is still no textual alternative
- There are pdf documents which are still not accessible
b) Disproportionate load: not applicable.
c) The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation:
There may be office automation documents in PDF or other formats, published before 20 September 2018, which do not fully comply with all the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this declaration of accessibility
This declaration was prepared on 07/09/2020
The method used to prepare the declaration was an evaluation carried out by an accessibility consultancy within the framework of collaboration with the organisation's own accessibility office.
Last revision of the declaration: 07/09/2020
Observations and contact details
Notification can be made concerning the accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September) such as, for example:
● To report any possible non-compliance by this Web site
● To report any other content access difficulty
● To request information and content excluded from the directive's sphere of application
● To consult any other aspect, or suggest improvements, concerning the Web site's accessibility
The observations made will be received and conveyed by the Directorate General for Citizens' Affairs of the Catalan Government Ministry of Vice-presidency, Economy and Treasury, as the department responsible for Autonomous Community Web-site accessibility.
Requests for accessibility information and complaints
Any physical or juridical person may lodge a complaint concerning compliance with the stipulations of Royal Decree 1112/2018, or request information concerning the content excluded from the sphere of application of these regulations.
The requests and complaints are registered in compliance with the stipulations established by Law 39/2015 of 1 October, on Public Administration Common Administrative Procedures.
If, having made a request for accessible information, or a complaint, such request or complaint is rejected, and you are not satisfied with the decision adopted, or if the response does not comply with the stipulations of Article 12.5 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, you can lodge a complaint in order to:
● be informed about and oppose the motives of the rejection
● urge the adoption of necessary measures should you not agree with the decision taken
● explain the reasons why you think the response does not comply with the established stipulations.
A complaint can also be lodged should 20 working days have elapsed without having received a reply.